Sunday, August 5, 2012

On the Wishlist!

Once in a while I plan to post about products I really want to try but have not yet had the chance to.  If you have tried any of them...please feel free to comment and let me know what you think!  Some might be new on the scene, some may be quite old...but new to my face!

Here's what's on the current wish list...

1. Dior Addict Lip Glow

http://www.dior.com/beauty/usa/en/makeup/lips/gloss/the-expert-gloss/color-awakening-lipbalm/py0027010.html





I think I just want it because it's so pretty, and pink and shiny! :)  But, I also love sheer balms that enhance my natural lip color.  And it has a little bit of SPF!


Most reviews on Sephora.com claim that it's best attribute is hydration.  So if your lips are constantly parched, chapped and dry like mine...try it with me!







2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact

Laura Mercier foundations and concealers are my new favorite (posts to come) so when this one came on the scene I definitely wanted to run for my nearest Mercier counter.  Only drawback...I think it's a little pricey for what it is ($45!!).  It provides a light tint for coverage without the heavy feel of a foundation that doesn't always blend well with your neck and decolletage!  And it has SPF 20. (You will quickly learn that those have become my 3 favorite letters!) Not sure if I will ever actually try this one...but if you do...let me know!

 http://www.lauramercier.com/store/shop/Foundations_Tinted-Moisturizer-Cr%E8me-Compact-SPF-20_prod730006





Best thing about trying new makeup...most counters and especially Sephora have great return policies when they just don't work out for you! So wish wish wish, and try try try!



2 comments:

  1. I too was uber excited to try the Dior addict lipglow, but didn't suit me. My friends swear by it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it and like it for the moisturizing effect it has...but I layer another color over it because the color it brings out on my lips is a little too rosy.

      Delete